Sunday, August 9, 2009

LOST...

I am LOST..
Since the day u left from me..
Sad..
Moody..
But so how??
I dun even noe wat can i do..
EXCEPT..
Give Up..
Hence,
I've lost my feeling on u
as the time goes by..
However,
I can stil remember d way u treat me
on tat day..
It was too disappointed..
Now,
I ctnue my study at Perak..
We less contact since I was here..
Can say tat I m quite success
as I had really gave it up..
And I tink tat I like someone here..
But I din dare..
I scared 2 get hurt n oso hurt d 1..
However,
u appear on my new life gain..
I tot I wont tink too much..
And I know tat I m really dun love u anymore..
But I duno y I'll moody
at the moment tat u din reply my msg...
It jux cant seem to understand..
Anyone can tel me?
Izit I m stil lovin u??
I m totally LOST!!!

4 comments:

  1. yy, dont think too much d..
    be happy always..
    Now,the most important thing for you is study hard okay..
    happy always yy meimei..
    haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. we all over here..
    dun think too much..
    jus delete all the bad memories right now..
    we wil always beside u..
    yy wil happy always^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ern,dun scare dun scare
    u stil have me~!
    tml i accompany u buy map...^^

    ReplyDelete