Wednesday, September 30, 2009

penang trip--->queensbay!!


from sg.nibong walk til here..


on d way......


walk through tis..


shell..lol


signboard..(prove d way i walk is true)


walk through crystal point..thr gt domino's..

??walk til residental area...(hot man)


bside houses...try tis way...(check it out!!)


oh no!!

hard 2 cross over it..(my leg short man..==)


yeah!! I cross it!!


my target jux infront of me..


many roads 2 cross...highway..swt..


many cars on highway..


yep..reach soon^^

aiyoeh...y stil long?!T_T
10mins more 2 walk..
finally reached d shoppin centre.....
tired man...(heavy luggages+walk too long)
my body wet by sweat...
changed clothes at toilet thr...
haha..
walk alone at queensbay 4 2 or 3hours thr..
finally frens reached..
*************************************************
i reach penang sg.nibong(bus station) from perak..
tis is d 1st time i go 2 penang as i had grew up...
n i m alone..
wit my luggage..
my penang fren stil on d way back from kedah..
gotta wait 4 them..
so we decide 2 meet at queensbay...
ask d taxi driver 2 queensbay but v xpensive..
my fren said 1...
so try 2 find another way...
found no..
wana gv up n board d taxi..
b4 tat..
dial up danny...
he said v near...
i can walk 2 thr...
then i felt happy...
cuz i like d feel 2 walk at an unknown place...
jux 2 reach my target with my own leg..
lol...
with d digi campus package...(i ll follow u..lolxx)
i keep on callin him...
he guided me d way 2 reach queensbay...
act it's quite far cuz i walked..
it took 1 hour 2 reach...
but if i go by taxi..
may reach within 5 mins...
lol....
but i felt happy anyway....
it's my 2nd experience 2 walk at othe places jor...
1st tm is walk 2 centre market from kl centre...
more than 40 mins...
alone wit luggages too...
i feel good!!!
hope 2 get more chances for more experiences like tis....
^^

5 comments:

  1. haha,sry o guide u walk a long long way ^^
    hv fun over there?
    i very miss penang also long time no back d
    +_+

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...
    it's ok lar...
    tat way is i tried mysf geh...
    i m glad 2 get tis opportunity 2 do wat i like...
    n i was really enjoyed...
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol..my pity dear, nice trip there ya...bring me next time find shine....lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. yuhoo..
    yy so enjoyed ur penang trip oh..
    haha..
    walked too many can kip fit..
    hahaha^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...
    if gt chance,i bring u go...
    lol
    malaichien:haha..
    quite enjoy lo...
    but u ll nt c a thin yy ...
    u ll c a fat yy instead...
    lol

    ReplyDelete