Friday, September 4, 2009

EXPECTING~~

6.05PM
FEEL TIRED..
Lay on my bed...
This moment,
my hp rang up...
it's Shine..

1st,
she scolded me..
cuz i nt yet give her an answer..
a comfirm answer..
So,
we start our discussion soon...
Finally,
I had decided on my sem break plan..

Yuhuh~
My sem break plans~~
1st--->Venue>>>JB
Date>>>15SEPT09
Transport>>>KTM
Friends>>>Kitty, Mr.Kee, CK
Purpose>>>Just 4 travellin..^^

2nd--->Venue>>>Genting Highlands
Date>>>20SEPT09
Transport>>>Bus(2 be confirmed..alone..wu wu~~)
Friends>>>Shine, Sying, Penang frens& duno who else..^^
Purpose>>>Just 2 meet frens

3rd--->Venue>>>Penang
Date>>>21SEPT09
Transport>>>Car(2 be confirmed^^)
Friends>>>Eric,Shine & her Penang gangs
Purpose>>>Hochak & Beach..Wait 4 me~~

Yet,
I m nt sure it ll be a v great plan..
Hwever,
I expected 4 it..
Haha..
Final exam~~
Faster end lar..
I hate u...
However,
I ll try my best 2 vanquish u...
hahaha...
Gambateh 4 everyone~~

PS: Happy Bday 2 my lui lui..
Happy 5SEPT09....
Ngo, 4give me cuz cant cele ur bday togethe..
Wish all ur dreams come true^^

8 comments:

  1. you go penang on 21st ar?
    haiz..shine call me too but i think i cant go coz chin hor's wedding on 21st...
    oh..miss shine....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hohoho..
    danny,no nid admire~
    hehe..
    yumi,
    u sing ur song 1st..
    dai wo zou~
    haha..
    jia,yup..
    2dy jux decide 1..
    wat?!chin hor ar??
    so fast..
    wish him happy weddin..
    haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheh !
    Sumor wan sing song ==
    Dai wo zou ~~ Dai wo qu wan ~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow,so enjoy huh
    go so many places during the sembreak ;)

    ReplyDelete