Sunday, December 6, 2009

sorry & thanks^^

yea...
u r right...
i m so feeble..
av single thin ll oso make me tink too much..
i dunno wat happen between both of us gain...
dunno y...
maybe is d way u talkin to me...
let me no dare 2 talk with u...
or is my pblm??
i did smthin tat let u bu syok??
if got then jux tel me...
straight away is our style..
i m sorry 2 u all..
suddenly lose control there...
i really dunno wat've happened on mysf...
maybe only christine understand well on it....
i m really PC tat time...
i did so for nothin...
i never angry on u...
or them...
tat's my pblm..
tat's y i apologize to u all...
nvm...
promise...
no more next time....
indeed....
wont have anothe next time anymore...
i had ad decided it...
take care my frens....
thanks for giving me d hapiness tat i've lost for long long time ago....
thanks^^

No comments:

Post a Comment