Saturday, October 24, 2009

That NITE......

congrates!!
my bro n buddy mikky....
both of u were success on ur performance....
many frens told me tat they admire ur talent...
i m proud of it...
tat nite...
we back earlier after we watched ur show...
cuz christine wana fetch us 4 d march of nine emperor gods..
1st,we bought our dinner then we back 2 pui's home..
a drama was started..
cuz i dun wan u all go 4 d march...
tat's y i became a spiderman..
here,i m goin 2 say sorry 2 chien chien...(let u worry..)
at 1st,i call n cheat u tat i was gastric...
act,i jux wan d drama bcm more reality...
i noe i m selfish tat tm...
but i really wana tell u d truth at last...(but my hp was nt wit me..)
suddenly,she was faint...
we gotta send her 2 hospital...
driver-->christine(who was in sick..omg!!)
pui acc her 2 get treatment...
wait n wait..
all were worryin..
suddenly, pui is nt well ...
christine n me send her back 2 her room..
tat tm pui was faint ..(again..)
waitin 4 ppl 2 help us...
i saw chien chien at dataran....
she was drunk...
i called choon 4 help..
but he din hv car at tat tm...
chien was nt sober...
n she was togethe wit guys...(cuz ring acc regine back home..)
worry+ing.....
my housemate all slep at tat time i tink...
thr is only burger is stil awake but her leg was injured pula...(god!!r u kiddin wit me??)
ALL PPL IN SICK & DRUNK WERE COW!!(all cannot be advised 1..==)
chien, u r d oni 1 tat i scolded v seriously as i nvr scold my fren....
u make me cry in front ur guy frens...
it's quite humiliated!!(but nvm..it's passed..)
luckily ring was back...
pui awoke...
nam came n acc+ing christine...
n she back from hospital n stil sleepin..(medic's pasal...)
at last...
avthin is fine......
tis nite...
came wit many 'sui' thin....
pls stay away n dun cm 2 find us gain....(cuz not avthin i can prop it up..)
scarying~~~

3 comments:

  1. sorry ya yy...T.T
    i knew that night you was very worried me..
    but i can tell you,i really was sober la..
    i no drunk la..
    i knew what am i doing..
    i knew you cried for me,and make me cried for you also...=.='
    lolz..both of we two cried together in front my classmate..
    anyway,thx for ur care,love you so much...
    muacksss^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehex
    no nid sory lar...
    as long as u r safe n nothin...
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx yy...thx for coming to see us perform...
    many things happened that day...
    take care...stay happy..

    ReplyDelete